home about me our home

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"SALE ALERT"

Another day another "Sale Alert"  Just a few items I thought might interest my Loyal Readers

This is still on sale at Ballard but now it is marked down to $49.99

Love this mirror from JCPenneys, if you can believe that!

I have Averill from blog Odi et Amo to thank for finding this darling stool.  She has used it in her bathroom makeover and it looks amazing!  Be sure and  take a look at her wonderful blog and say,"Hi" for me.

Great little storage bench, again at JCPenney's, Who knew?

Would you believe this accent table is adjustable? This is a  great little table
that could go just about anywhere.

I love the unusual combination of elements in this light sconce from Ballard 50% off.

"Enjoy the Process" Of: Finding great deals!

Kathysue

6 comments:

Averill said...

Thanks for the mention, Kathysue! And I can vouch that the stool is very well-made and sturdy (though I really disliked the fabric seat...but it was easily recovered!).

Sue said...

I love that last sconce thing...no place for it in my house, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy looking at it.

Sue

bj said...

Penney's is one of my favorite stores in the whole, wide world so I'm not a bit surprised that they have these cute things.I love their storage bench that is such a GREAT Pottery Barn knock-off.

Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

Kathysue, those are some lovely pieces, for sure. It's amazing how stylish and affordable J.C. Penney is! Linda

La Dolfina said...

Hi Kathysue... I miss you!
I went back to the WES today with my Mom and it was still crazy!! I scored 2 more shell books! I think I will be featured on an Oprah episode in the near future entitled "Shell Hoarder" :)
I just love these Sale Alerts of yours... the fretwork bench is too die for! Seeing the Harper pendant marked down to $49 hurts, but that's life!
Thank you so much for your love and support on my blog. Let's meet up in Lafayette soon... your bottle misses you XO

catpercher said...

Kathysue- thanks for all the nice comments on my blog! And thanks for the heads up about the sales! I'm really tempted by the Ballard designs pendant...