home about me our home

Friday, September 10, 2010

SALES ALERT!!

If you are in the market for RUGS you need to go to:
https://www.onekingslane.com/login.aspx
One Kings Lane is the website that I got my beautiful sconces for a fantastic price. They sale designer items for your home at a huge discount.

Today they have RUGS on Sale and several are wonderfully priced at 63% savings.

Here is just a sampling of what they have for you:

Green Chains (298x203)
Chains,Green
geo (298x203)
Geo
damask (298x203)
Damask
lloyd green (298x203)
Lloyd Green
trends (298x203)
Trend
regent (298x203)
Regent
cane green (298x203)
Cane,Green also comes in terracotta.

So Hurry! they sale out quickly!!

“Enjoy the Process” Of:
Finding a Bargain!
Kathysue

9 comments:

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

I saw those on their site today and wish I could get one, but we just had our driveway redone and that was mega bucks! Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Dovecote Decor said...

Hi Kathy Sue: I'll send my girls over.
Thanks,
Liz

Blondie's Journal said...

The last time you had a Sales Alert, I bought a bunch of monogrammed towels from Neiman Marcus!! I have to be careful with you!! ;-D

Thanks, Kathysue!!

xoxo
Jane

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Some beautiful options. 63% off is what I call a sale! Thanks for the heads-up!

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

I love the damask!

Nancy

Karena said...

OOh some great patterns!

I have a New Giveaway from the French Basketeer that I think you will love!

Karena
Art by Karena

Unknown said...

I think I'm wanting a stripe....can't decide! These are great designs that will bridge between traditional and more modern. I'm liking Lloyd Green today!
www.divinedistractions.blogspot.com

Jules said...

The green chains would look rather lovely in our living room...pity about the distance and the delivery costs!!!!

Loft32 said...

Thanks for sharing all the bargains Kathysue! Us girls ♥ a good bargain!

XO,
Candace